Thursday, January 5, 2012

Actemra infusion #2

Today was my second infusion. I have been a horrible anxious mess about it. My head and I have been on a emotional roller coaster. How would I feel? Will it work? What happens if it doesn't? What about side effects?

Yesterday, my friend from church came and prayed with me and walked the girls in the afternoon. ThenLast night I had a big nice wonderful yummy meal with my friend Jess at her moms house. So nice to spend the evening with them. I did not have a very restful night. However in the morning another friend came over brought me coffee. We talked with each other and enjoyed each other company. I then took a shower. She then did my hair for me!! It's amazing what being clean and looking cute does to ones spirit! Then... It was time to leave for infusion. Well, mom took me. We had trouble with my IV. It kept stopping. So frustrating. The dose was doubled this time and they also did the drip faster. I got that horrible weird wobbly, wonky funky feeling that sort of washes over my body. I also have a HORRIBLE headache again, I mean horrible. I'm Home now snuggling with my dogs on my couch, watching TV, took my pain meds and now just chilin... Here's hoping and praying things go smoother than before.

3 comments:

  1. One a couch snuggling with dogs makes anyone feel at least a little better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Love you hair!! Nothing better that puppies when you need a snuggle!! I'm praying for you Mandy ... I'm trusting God to work in your life and pour his healing, comfort and love on you ...

    I check on your blog every day to see how you're doing ... thanks for sharing with us so we can know how to pray and support you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some good puppy snuggles. And you look great... I wish you felt as great as you look. Love, me

    ReplyDelete