Well... 2nd infusion is for sure causing some weirdness. Its almost midnight on Saturday and I still have a headache from Thursday. Friday afternoon I had a small burst of energy do naturally I ran to the store with my oldest sister and got some good bargains. However, I felt lowsy Friday night and have been feeling extremely strange ALL day. I have had a constant low grade fever with horrible on and off sweats. My hands and knees were very swollen. My entire body feels "wonky" and just not normal - I can't really put it into words but it has been a rough day. A very rough and strange day. Not to mention its saturday, methotrexate day too! Eessssh!
I did however have a great distraction this morning and evening. This morning friends came over with heir adorable 6month old baby girl and 2 1/2yr old lil boy- so nice to play with kids And. Agh up with them. This evening was "December Family party," mickey & minnie/disney theme-- which included low key pizza & salad dinner, just dance on the wii (hilarious!), red velvet cake with ice cream, character game and of course family :) it was nice. I haf fun laughing at everyone dancing! I just parked myself on th couch and it was great.
My sister in law made the cake & cupcakes!





WOW! Looks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some intense dance moves going on! LOVE the cake.... and so did my kids, Ethan keeps saying "mimi mouse!!!!"
ReplyDelete