The Good: we know that my body does well on Kineret, my labs showed stable organs and no INCREASE to my inflammation. I've had fun with friends.
The Bad: this week has been so hard. So hard. Saw doctor again Tuesday and we switched meds around an I am back on prednisone for a taper until my next infusion the first week in January, got some heavy pain meds to try to help with hellish pain I'm in.
The Ugly: my hair is really falling out more. I can't drive while on this much meds and hands hurt too much. I have horrid moth sores again from medicine. My fevers are back- 101.3-102 at night during day between 99 and 101. I'm
Constantly super hot and sweaty or hot with chills. My rash is back.My joints kills....
I think it's safe to say... We need a MUCH stronger dose at my next infusion! Here's hoping I can "make" it until then.
A lovely picture of monday and my hair after running my fingers through it-comes out in clumps! Man we love Stills Disease/RA.


Yay for pain meds! I think the fevers alone would do me in. I had a virus last month and dealt with five days of fever. It was hell.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending you all the positive energy I can muster. ~+~+~+~+~+ (that's my positive energy!)
Rough week for you... ugh! Hopefully the pain meds will kick in and the side effects will minimize.
ReplyDeleteOh, Mandy. Not a good week. Hugs from here. Too bad it's not drugs.
ReplyDelete