I wanted to post last week... But didn't. I can NOT believe that I made it through the first quarter of the school year, that I am done with report cards and gearing up for conferences. I think it was an awesome first quarter and thought it share some highlights...
- ALL the help setting up my room and getting ready for the year
- first day of school and all the welcome backs and yay Ms Dominguez is here
- my 22 (as of last week 23) amazing students
- being with my teaching partner for another year and all her help and support she gives not to mention how much fun we have!
- surviving curriculum night and meeting all the parents
- going to Septemberfest and watching my friends and boss get dunked in a dunk tank
- planning, organizing and Going on outdoor Ed in wisconsin!!
- getting the Nicor/ComEd grant
- our science unit on the Brain! and having Nurse Jill come in from CDH
- singing and rapping multiplication facts with my kids
- out fun little readers theater plays
- our halloween party :)
Obviously there is TONS more buy those are just some highlights. It has been a great past few months in room 210 and 2nd Quarter is off and rolling nicely as well. I am so glad I love and enjoy my work!
I missed work last week for just a day and half because of a doctors appointment and then evil evil evil pain and fatigue. When I got to school my kids wrote this note for me. I have a great class!

No comments:
Post a Comment