Ever since I started to take the BIG gun drugs for RA my hair was effected by it. It has become thinner, I've lost a lot, the texture has changed... For a few months my hair started to go back to
Normal because methotrexate I was injecting and we lowered the dose of another. Well in the fall we upped the one again and methotrexate is now pull form again. So, my hair began to break and became more wispy and I was loosing more of it. I've been frustrated by it lately. With the thanksgiving and conferences I decided to treat myself a cut and color because of ya, I also have lots of gray hair too! My hair dresser was great. Been seeing her for awhile she's around my age and has always
Done a great job with my hair. Yesterday was great! She agreed about the gray hairs, thinning and weird wispy hairs from it breaking. She did such a nice job on my color and really did a great job cutting and "fixing" the problem areas. Nothing like a nice haircut to lift your spirits a little!
BOTH pregnancies did that to me too, clumps would come out in the shower (ugh).... So I can sympathize with your frustration of feeling like you are going bald at 28.... I am glad you were able to pamper yourself with a "new do"... and you should treat yourself to a new hat too (they have some super cute ones)....now, you just have to post a picture of it :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed your hair while I was out and thought, "How did she avoid getting any gray? The rest of us are all going gray." Ha! Brown in a bottle. I should get some...
ReplyDelete